Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By prehistoric

Thread: Help!

Thanks

Help!

After running a classifieds site for about 1.5 years, I now realize that a FORUM side by side with the classifieds can "light the site on fire", as the Forum makes people come back like CRAZY.

The ONLY forum plugins I am able to find in WordPress are VERY limited in features, and do not work very well with Classipress.

The Appthemes Forum is a master piece, works 100% perfectly with many rich features.

So, can you PLEASE help me with these 2 questions:

1. Can you tell me where I can purchase this forum software and what it is called?
    2. Can you recommend a good solution for a good rich in features Forum, and what in your opinion is the BEST way to go: Plugin, or a totally stand alone script?
    3. As I am changing forum plugins and trying different versions, they are not "inheriting" the existing forum, I am losing the current posts, and need to start from zero again. What is the correct way to change Forum plugins so that the current threads "appear" in the new plugin?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply, I really appreciate it.
    David.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    dalemiles likes this.

Thread Information