Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dolsboutique

Thread: Clipper Theme: Which of the Themes(parent/child) is best optimized for SEO?

Thanks

Clipper Theme: Which of the Themes(parent/child) is best optimized for SEO?

Clipper Theme: Which of the Themes(parent/child) is best optimized for SEO?

Currently I have Koupon child theme but when it comes to SEO, this theme is certainly not optimized to help me target the keywords I want to target.

After a lot of hard work, i managed to get a couple of things into Google 1st page, but other themes and designs are pushing those results down the Google ranks... To make things even worst I noticed someone else using plain WordPress theme with some other custom plugins outrank me for certain keywords which I have been ranking for weeks, examining their pages SEO and comparing it to my Clipper/Koupon theme, there is not a chance in hell I'm gone ever out rank even that custom coupon site, let alone other popular coupons and/or vouchers sites. That plain WordPress theme page does not have the content to outranked me, but they certainly have done a better job to target the keywords that matter and they certainly have outranked me.

To meet the basic SEO criteria required by Google, the Clipper developers should implement something that would allow keyword targeting in 3 areas in parallel, the coupon/store title, the coupon/store url, and multiple times in the coupon/store description(including keywords in just 1 H1 tag, more then 1 h1 tag will incur a Google penalty). these are the very basic rules for SEO.
    It seems that currently, if one examines a clipper page, there are many other keywords that take focus and in fact will cause Google penalties for those overused keywords, keywords density should be no more then 2%, any keywords over optimized(above more then 2%), specially in tags (h1/h2/h3) will do big damage to Google SEO rankings.

So this question if for the support guys and developers, Which of the Clipper coupon Themes(parent/child) is best optimized for SEO out of the Box?
    techlabs likes this.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information