Thread: it is strange..all menu items show categories and many links not working,like post ad

Thanks

it is strange..all menu items show categories and many links not working,like post ad

yeah, this is really strange..all menu items show categories and many links not working,like post ad and my home page showing blank...no categories list..no latest ads (10) and even "post an ad" link not working..so, its links and menu is creating problems..

site was good few hours back...and suddenly i saw this..

well, i already tested all plugins ( deactivating all, then activated them)...

and one more strange thing...when i tried to create new menu then i noticed this..when i added new items in this menu...there were no links..or titles ..and the item heading was "pending" ....and all my earlier finely working menu items now have "custom" name, though i didnt use "custom links to create them..and after adding, for ex. 5 items in the new menu..it all showed as pending, no words inside, blank...and once saved this menu...no items to see in this menu..nothing..blank...so, not able to create new menu...

and , i can use my backup to get it working...but, why i am writing here is that i have done this thing twice in a month's interval...and through this way..my pending ads gone..and some went into draft...so it creates a complete mess if i use my working backup to bring back the site in finely working conditions...

so, please help me urgently on this as it's very important issue as you can see...thank you..

- - - Updated - - -

ohh..here is the url of the site http://adsnity.com

and i don't feel happy using Classipress...getiing problems ever since started using and site loads very slow

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thread Information