Thread: Setting up payment plans - some beginner questions

Thanks

Setting up payment plans - some beginner questions

Hi there and first of all, thank you Appthemes for this feature rich theme / script. Until now everything is looking great.

We first decided to use a similar product (Jobroller by Elegantthemes) but we were running in so many problems and errors that we have decided to give your product a try. And as I said before, until now everything is looking perfect.

We are in the process of setting up our payment plans and here is what we want to do:

Our JobPosters should have different packages to choose from. We want them to subscribe for one year, monthly payment, unlimited job postings (offers), access to the resumee section should be an extra or VIP Service with a charge of about US$ 10,- / month.

We did read your FAQ here
    http://docs.appthemes.com/jobroller/...ing-job-packs/

But maybe there is somebody out there who can just tell us what to fill in the form (Add new plan) with a few words.

We also want to make it more clear on the frontpage that you can post your resumee for free. Until now we can just find that at the registration form and at first sight the website does look as it is only made for JobPosters and not for JobSeekers who want to post their resumee here. Any help appreciated here.

We also need some more custom fields at registration for the JobPosters and some different fields for the JobSeekers. I have read that there is the possibilty to add extra fields, but I did not find it.

So if there is anybody out there, who can help us here, would be very, very appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    -Dirk

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information