Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: api key generation

Thanks

api key generation

I believe I may have made a mistake while generating the API keys for the Geoservices, which are not working properly on my site (www.chasky.org). I have a few doubts regarding the generation of API keys:

1) In the Vantage administration menu, under "Geoservices" there are two different tabs under which an API key is required: one is required under "Geocoder - Google" and another one is required under "Map - Google". Do I need to enter values for both the Geocoder API (the API key required under "Geocoder - Google") and the Map API (the API key required under "Map - Goggle")? Do I need to enter different values for these APIs?

2) When I click on "Get a Key" (see link: https://developers.google.com/maps/d...get-an-api-key) I get to Google's API generation site, where I have a dropdown menu that gives me the option to choose from several different types of API keys (Google Maps Directions API, Google Maps Distance Matrix API, Google Maps Elevation API, Google Maps Geocoding API, Google Maps Javascript API, Google Places API Web Service,
    Other API). I suppose the "Google Maps Geocoding API" is the one I need to enter under "Geocoder - Google" in Vantage. Right?! But which of these API keys do I need to enter under "Map Google"?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    jomarkosabel likes this.

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information