Thread: How to make special price for multi-listing... just close a sale for multi-adress

Thanks

How to make special price for multi-listing... just close a sale for multi-adress

My web site is starting to get some traffic... and more advertiser...

It is the third time i have been requested to make a special price for ads that have more than one address (there offering the same product in different location)

I have try the "if you would like 5 address, you have to order 5 ads, pay 5 times the normal price (plan price) and go to the process 5 times... And i have ZERO closing on this...

10 minutes ago I try over the phone a "just for you 250$ for the same ads with 6 address, that is x% discount" and bingo I close the sale and got the credit card over the phone...

Keep in mind that the next deal will meabe for "x"$ for the same ads with "y" address...

NOW MY QUESTION

How do i manage 6 ads with the same description in vantage with different addresses and phone?

I was thinking of doing a manual invoice (excel) and charging the credit card manually in stripe... (or should i have a vantage invoice and i create a plan for 250$ for one ads and do ???, or do you have and better solution?)

Do i create a new plan?...what will happen at expiration?... do i create the ads in the backoffice or in the front end?

Any suggestion will be accepted

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information