Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hello All, I've just spoke with Josh and...

Hello All,

I've just spoke with Josh and Dimitris and internal testing for Vantage 1.3 is nearing completion. They are trying to resolve one final issue with PayPal. Once that is complete, Vantage...
  2. Replies
    Views

Rest assured to all, we are not spending...

Rest assured to all, we are not spending unnecessary time getting this feature out. In the course of development, there are bound to be mistakes, errors and bugs. It's a big, complex piece of...
  3. Replies
    Views

After speaking with the Vantage dev, our Payments...

After speaking with the Vantage dev, our Payments API dev and doing some considerable research, we have a plan for how we will implement recurring payments in Vantage. Here are the general details......
  4. Hello Jaycee, I can understand and respect...

Hello Jaycee,

I can understand and respect your concerns about changes Google has made with Hummingbird. Many people that buy our products are greatly affected by changes to search engine...
  5. Replies
    Views

Both good ideas which should be posted to our...

Both good ideas which should be posted to our ideas exchange. The images per listing idea is already posted. You can vote for it here. Can you make a new post for your other idea?

This thread...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sorry guys, percentages are not something I do....

Sorry guys, percentages are not something I do. Our devs used to give me percentages all the time but I outlawed them. Reality ended up on the small end too often. Now, I just plan based on the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi amranshah. I'd like to address a couple of...

Hi amranshah. I'd like to address a couple of your statements...

A work around with another plugin likely wouldn't work without some customization.

You could sell listings at 100% discount but...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the kind words amranshah. We...

Thanks for the kind words amranshah. We definitely would not accept additional donations for further development on the theme. But we appreciate the incentive anyway.

Also, as vegaskev mentioned,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Vantage Recurring

I'm opening a separate thread for a subject that is much discussed about Vantage. Please use this thread for continued discussion on the topic.

Recurring payments for Vantage is scheduled for the...
  10. Replies
    Views

The used to offer three different price plans but...

The used to offer three different price plans but I can see they eliminated everything but the top plan. I have spoken to them on several occasions and I know that they are focusing on high volume...
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] From the developer... You also will want...

From the developer...

You also will want to check out the following tutorial...
    http://docs.appthemes.com/tutorials/vantage-child-theme-tutorial-functionality/
  12. Dimitris Simedia, I'm moving your response to a new...

Simedia, I'm moving your response to a new thread. By now, we are diverging from the subject of the original thread.

I'm curious if you are trying to upgrade or if you are simply installing and...
  13. Dimitris This has been resolved. Sorry for the...

This has been resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please comment below if you continue to have problems. Thanks.
  14. [SOLVED] danyz, I just talked to the developer about this...

danyz, I just talked to the developer about this and the performance issue boils down to this...

We have added more queries for the sorting and randomizing - especially randomizing featured. This...
  15. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The templates don't do anything other than allow...

The templates don't do anything other than allow us (AppThemes) to create certain pages that are used by the theme. They are not for general use.
  16. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Excellent, tradeamillion. Would you say you no...

Excellent, tradeamillion. Would you say you no longer need help with this topic, then?
  17. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Vantage uses the native WordPress functionality...

Vantage uses the native WordPress functionality for this. As such, no verification email is sent. You can try the following plugin...
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/pie-register

I would bet that...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Vantage 1.2 is now available in your customer...

Vantage 1.2 is now available in your customer dashboard. This is the full release and not a beta version. Have at it.

This thread and the entire beta forum will be shut down in a couple of days.
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Everything is complete and ready to go. We just...

Everything is complete and ready to go. We just need to add it to the site. That should be done early afternoon PDT.
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Spoke with the developer today and the last...

Spoke with the developer today and the last significant issue has been fixed. Beta 3 is now available in the customer dashboard.

Unless something terrible happens, we will release on Monday.
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Bust my hump? Not in the least. It's all good. I...

Bust my hump? Not in the least. It's all good. I know the developer sent Dave Cowgill updated beta files to be posted. We're just waiting for him to do that.

The business listing owner...
  22. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thanks for letting us know about the tutorial,...

Thanks for letting us know about the tutorial, rnaylor. I've updated the tutorial to include enabling events.
    http://docs.appthemes.com/tutorials/setting-up-and-using-the-event-attendees-widget/
  23. Replies
    Views

[CLIPPER] Clipper does not have any location features....

Clipper does not have any location features. Additionally, the Multi-City plugin only works with JobRoller and Vantage (different plugins for each theme). Location features and maps are not something...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Add the "Vantage - Events/Locations" widget to...

Add the "Vantage - Events/Locations" widget to the "List Page Top Sidebar"
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The status check meeting today with developer was...

The status check meeting today with developer was positive. We are looking at a few issues that can be worked out this week. However, we may encounter new issues as the beta release remains open....
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4