Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Just a thought I've had before, but don't see the...

Just a thought I've had before, but don't see the point as child themes are simply responsive on here now . Just don't think there's a need. Also admin can manage Wordpress pretty easy also. It's...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] hi maybe this plugin might help, and ask the...

hi maybe this plugin might help, and ask the author if certain fields can be only visible to you https://marketplace.appthemes.com/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-for-classipress/
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi multi site is new to me , have no need for it...

Hi multi site is new to me , have no need for it and also maybe a bit different.
    it is common suggestion to de activate plugins and try again.
    Plus also plugins have to be compatible with...
  4. Replies
    Views

I got that plugin its great for pages, but if you...

I got that plugin its great for pages, but if you want custom widgets on home page , i would probably use the text widget and type what ever html you want, but if you have images you have to put them...
  5. Replies
    Views

If i am correct or not, The corresponding owner...

If i am correct or not, The corresponding owner of ad is listed next to image, Its simply 0.5 or less seconds to click and arrive at the desired location.
    If this is a mobile view question it may...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] ok its getting late here for me, i thought i...

ok its getting late here for me, i thought i would explain just encase.

when you enter the amount in price field copy and paste this exactly 75.00 / $125.00
    you can try the - sign as well but...
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] no problem, php is new to me all i know is html....

no problem, php is new to me all i know is html.
    and a tip if you don't all ready know my friend at go daddy tells me the best server is Linux to run WordPress on that's what Linux is designed for...
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] well i have not updated to latest version of wp...

well i have not updated to latest version of wp yet, but cp 3.3 is working fine for me, from past knowledge it sound like a script and capital letters as i didn't think domain servers could read...
  9. Replies
    Views

Not sure about that one, maybe if you look in to...

Not sure about that one, maybe if you look in to some add packs maybe an option, like instead of a name of the pack change name to a price, then add pack is purchased at a set price, im not to sure...