Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Did you just remove it as a theme? If this is the...

Did you just remove it as a theme? If this is the same wordpress site where 3.09 was hosted the database might still be there and that is why you are getting this message. You need to delete the old...
  2. Replies
    Views

Jomark Randomized listings need to be added in next...

Randomized listings need to be added in next update!!!! If you want to be successful in business you'll realize the customer (us) is always right. Get it Done!!!
  3. Replies
    Views

Looks like Vantage is getting a makeover due in...

Looks like Vantage is getting a makeover due in September, so maybe they'll delay the update till then? Per the latest blog post from 5/3/2016:

"With that said, we’re actively working on a brand...
  4. Replies
    Views

The problem could be that you have updated to...

The problem could be that you have updated to Wordpress 4.4.2 and didn't update Vantage also. Sometimes Vantage is updated to fix compatibility issues with Wordpress updates. It's possible that's...
  5. [SOLVED] Thanks for posting your fix, you never know when...

Thanks for posting your fix, you never know when it will happen to someone else who overlooks the plugins as the problem.
  6. You need to import listings in a .csv file to be...

You need to import listings in a .csv file to be mapped. Go to your dashboard, click on the "Vantage" tab and then click on the "Import listing" tab and use the browse function where it says "Select...
  7. Replies
    Views

Plugins don't get emailed, they are added to your...

Plugins don't get emailed, they are added to your Appthemes account. Click on the blue button at the top right of the Appthemes page after you sign in, a drop down menu will appear, click on the...
  8. [SOLVED] Do you have the new version 3.0.2 released on...

Do you have the new version 3.0.2 released on 7/13? It has some new menu options that might help 1) Option “Show Only Sub-categories”, which allows to show only child categories in the menu on a...
  9. Thread: Images

by onlinemedia
    Replies
    Views

Did what you said above and all looks fine. Tried...

Did what you said above and all looks fine. Tried 6 listings and they all loaded correctly. Could be something with your computer. Try turning your computer off and on again and see if you get the...
  10. Shelly, he might be using the plugin "Home...

Shelly, he might be using the plugin "Home Control for Vantage"? You could ask the the developer to look at the snapshot you made to see if that can be done with his plugin. It sure looks like it to...
  11. Replies
    Views

Looks good. But a few problems, 1) I noticed...

Looks good. But a few problems,

1) I noticed is when on the home page and I put my mouse pointer over the Directory tab the featured ribbon from the slider below lays on top/ bleeds through the...