Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi vc4all. Oh boy! I'm pretty sure it is just a...

Hi vc4all.
    Oh boy! I'm pretty sure it is just a Clipper setting and not WP wide. If you are comfortable with editing your database, you should be able to change the setting there, otherwise, rename...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi tbmpm...

Hi tbmpm and athgy,

This is expected to be addressed in the upcoming 1.5 release.
    Meanwhile, a simple fix is to create a robots.txt file if yo don't already have one, and add this to it:

3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi mazza...

Hi mazza.

Unfortunately I am unable to duplicate your problem. I will be happy to have a look at your settings if you like. Please PM me some admin credentials and a URL
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi design24...

Hi design24.

Clipper fully supports WordPress menus. Look under Appearance -> Menus in your site's back end. Here's the documentation.
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi mazza. I'm glad you got it to work for you. ...

Hi mazza.
    I'm glad you got it to work for you.
    I am not sure if you are making modifications to the theme, but if so, try using a child theme. That way if something breaks, you can easily see if...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Yes. to be fair to all, there is nothing wrong...

Yes. to be fair to all, there is nothing wrong with either. The Dev Release of CP may not be compatible with plugins made for the Full Release. And vice versa. That doesn't mean that that they won't...
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Lee. Well, that doesn't sound right to me....

Hi Lee.
    Well, that doesn't sound right to me. :-(
    I'll be AFK for a couple hours, but yes, send another PM and I'll take a look as soon as I'm back.
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Fanatic...

Hi Fanatic.
    It would seem that the Dev Team agreed that this urgent. The fix will appear in CP 3.3
    Meanwhile, this is now resolved the latest Dev Release. Please test it and let me know how it goes.
  9. Hi ctfirm...

Hi ctfirm.
    It's there now. :p
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi vincitore...

Hi vincitore.
    This was deemed a lower priority than other issues. I have reminded the Dev Team that customers are still waiting...
    I will continue to watch the ticket and will update this thread...
  11. Hi everone. I think that anonymous reviews could...

Hi everone.
    I think that anonymous reviews could lead to all sorts of problems, from spam to businesses trash talking each other. Having reviews come from users that have taken the time to register,...
  12. Hi danmont...

Hi danmont.
    The pre and post sales forums are separated for a number of reasons. But lets concentrate on your question:

1st off, a listing can only be claimed if a) the Admin enables the feature...
  13. Just a quick update for those that may be...

Just a quick update for those that may be following this thread:
    ctfirm and I have been working via PM. Not only have I not been able to resolve his issue, but I can't duplicate it either. I have...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hi kaizen_seo...

Hi kaizen_seo.
    There is no tutorial per se. Have you tried the sample file that is included with the theme?
  15. Replies
    Views

Hi kaizen_seo...

Hi kaizen_seo.
    As noted above, it looks like you only have one top level category.
    As for your other issues... Did you try setting your front page to display your latest blog posts? Please see the...
  16. [SOLVED] Hi Sorry your having trouble. Problems with...

Hi
    Sorry your having trouble. Problems with 404s on a fresh install are usually caused by permalink issues. Try setting your permalinks to %postname% . Even if that already is the setting, re-save...
  17. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi syted...

Hi syted.
    I was intrigued by this problem, so I couldn't stop myself from looking into it.
    Turns out that the text widget adds a div just before the widget's content, causing the contents to align...
  18. [SOLVED] Sort of... The post count is dynamic, but the...

Sort of... The post count is dynamic, but the Country count is not.

<h3 align="center"><?php _e( ' Now featuring ', APP_TD ); ?> <?php $count_posts = wp_count_posts('listing'); echo ...
  19. Thread: Updating problem

by dubya
    Replies
    Views

Hi bigvibes...

Hi bigvibes.
    I would not recommend downgrading to 1.1 at this point as 1.1.2 is imminent.
    The Update plugin will check for updates at the same time that WordPress checks for other updates. Thus,...
  20. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi vestmar...

Hi vestmar.
    So it would seem that some of the tables didn't get moved. Thanks for sharing.

I wouldn't worry about the error, it's just that there are no ads that need to be migrated. That's a...
  21. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi vestmar...

Hi vestmar.
    As David indicated 2 1/2 years ago... "If the default form is missing you are either missing a file or the install script didn't run correctly". In your case, I'd bet the install script...
  22. Replies
    Views

Hi cciapp...

Hi cciapp.

@ johno69 is correct, you can hide stuff with CSS. If you are interested in learning, there are several free resources available. This one is popular, and they even cover hiding stuff....
  23. Thread: nofollow links

by dubya
    Replies
    Views

Hi bigvibes...

Hi bigvibes.

Although I have not yet tested it (but I have added to my list of interesting plugins to look into), this plugin looks interesting. It displays a list of outbound links in the...
  24. [SOLVED] Thanks fstaff...

Thanks fstaff.
    Yes, you are correct. Additionally, I have been able to duplicate the exact symptoms as you have described. I have made sure that the Devs are aware... I'll update this thread as soon...
  25. [SOLVED] Hi ddashwood...

Hi ddashwood.
    I have been working with the Lead Dev, trying to figure this one out... Turns out it is caused by having a space after the commas that are between the field value options. There should...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4