Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have 100+ vantage websites on 7 multisite...

I have 100+ vantage websites on 7 multisite setups to represent different countries and their States or Province. If I can help let me know. I have never experienced having one subsite pulling...
  2. Thread: Multisite set up

by n2rga
    Replies
    Views

If creating a sub site on a multisite network the...

If creating a sub site on a multisite network the new site will not have posts of listings from the main site or any other sub site it will be like its a fresh site on another server.
    But will be...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] To enable registrations go to...

To enable registrations go to wordpress>general>settings>anyone can register.

With the default theme when registrations are off the 'register' button is hidden.
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I tested again and i think i see it in mine,...

I tested again and i think i see it in mine, please wait for a fix.
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi Nick, I think it's a plugin related issue...

Hi Nick,

I think it's a plugin related issue please log in as a Network admin user on http://master.equnus.com/wp-admin/network deactivate plugins one by one and see if it works.

Thanks
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hey Nick, How are you doing? Absolutely yes!...

Hey Nick, How are you doing?
    Absolutely yes! This is the way price per category actually works ;)
    Best regards,
  7. Replies
    Views

You may try posting the url of your site so we...

You may try posting the url of your site so we can check it with firebug. You may also post a mock up / screen shot of what you intend to do so we can easily trace the involved elements.
  8. Replies
    Views

Originally _res was an abbrivated way of calling...

Originally _res was an abbrivated way of calling some "resource" that was otherwise defined in your code. Commonly known as a variable or a symbolic name. At least that what a programmer friend of...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi Nick, I too removed the search bar. I just...

Hi Nick, I too removed the search bar. I just added
    #search-bar {display: none;}
    to my css. This did the job too :)
  10. [SOLVED] this is a global fix, basically it says "is this...

this is a global fix, basically it says "is this "Field Values? If yes, then always allow it to be edited".
  11. Replies
    Views

Nick, you are invited, but you have to come to...

Nick, you are invited, but you have to come to Spain... It is about 20degr C today... I have put the beer cold for you!
    Let me know,
    Regards,
    Gerard
  12. Replies
    Views

Nice one Nick ;)

Nice one Nick ;)
  13. [SOLVED] It is only your site that is broken. . .FireFox...

It is only your site that is broken. . .FireFox and Chrome correctly display the zoom image on other ClassiPress sites. It probably is not a browser problem.
    You could try re-uploading all the...
  14. Replies
    Views

You know - now that I think about it - I think...

You know - now that I think about it - I think the champion spellger and puss-n-boots are right.

Just keep doing exactly what you're doing with updates. It's clearly working well and making people...
  15. Just forgedaboudit nick. You've seen those long...

Just forgedaboudit nick. You've seen those long winded type posts before. . .
    . . .and you know how that reflects on those making the posts. Don't bother.
  16. Replies
    Views

So the majority of us recognise that ngarnett is...

So the majority of us recognise that ngarnett is the village idiot. His comments are immature and not in touch with the general sentiment on this forum. It's not a gaming site you're reporting on...
  17. Replies
    Views

You wouldn't listen to your customers concerns?...

You wouldn't listen to your customers concerns? Business success plan there! Your comments strewn throughout this thread are of no relevance to the topic at hand. If you cannot contribute and only...
  18. Replies
    Views

Genus ... Really. Pure Genus

You call people "whingers" (which you didn't spell correctly - I'm assuming), you say people who lodge legitimate complaints are acting like "spoiled children", and you insult people who ask...
  19. Thread: CSS help?

by jomarkosabel
    Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] You may post a mock up or screen shot of what you...

You may post a mock up or screen shot of what you intend to accomplish so that css experts in this forum can provide assistance in just a glance.
  20. Replies
    Views

I agree. +1 for me. I think the whole ad packs...

I agree. +1 for me. I think the whole ad packs and categories thing should be custom for every single category. You can have multiple ad packs for certain categories, set percentages for other...
  21. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] It is nice to know that you have fix it yourself....

It is nice to know that you have fix it yourself. I have to close this thread now.
  22. Replies
    Views

I agree with this... actually was wanting to...

I agree with this... actually was wanting to mention this feature... but you have already mentioned it.

Many clients ask for multiple ad pricing and if one could be easily configured then it would...
  23. Replies
    Views

Hey nickgarnett, Alternatively you can check...

Hey nickgarnett,

Alternatively you can check this thread too
    http://appthemes.com/forum/showthread.php/9864-How-to-you-preserve-your-mods-and-keep-up-with-new-releases?p=41975#post41975

No,...
  24. Replies
    Views

You can find more information about this in the...

You can find more information about this in the Child Theme Tutorial (Part 1)..
  25. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Try changing it through the admin-values.php in...

Try changing it through the admin-values.php in the includes/admin folder. Look for the cp_num_images lines of code and below just that you will see the images array then you can try increasing it...
Page 1 of 2 1 2