Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Dimitris If I understand correctly, the fix has made it...

If I understand correctly, the fix has made it such that the claimee selects one or more categories, and any associated custom fields then drop-down into view, with their values set as per how the...
  2. You may want to tone down your language. This is...

You may want to tone down your language. This is a support forum - not an abuse forum.

These themes are very well written, designed and supported. They're also incredibly good value for money. ...
  3. [SOLVED] This bug fix is just included in the latest dev...

This bug fix is just included in the latest dev build Version 1.2.1-dev [766d00dcc7]

Thanks for bringing to our attention.
  4. [SOLVED] It is now fixed + more....

It is now fixed + more.
  5. Replies
    Views

I talked to the dev about this. Apparently, the...

I talked to the dev about this. Apparently, the categories are in a limited size box. When there are enough categories, you get scroll bars. That way, you don't have a huge list taking up the whole...
  6. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Here is a quick fix to accomplish this: in...

Here is a quick fix to accomplish this:

in scripts/jquery.tinynav.js:

On or around line 71,
    Look for this line:

options += '<option value="' + $(this).attr('href') + '"';
  7. I just want to let you know that it looks as if...

I just want to let you know that it looks as if this will be fixed in the next release...
  8. Replies
    Views

OK I figured it out :) Just had to check Yoast's...

OK I figured it out :) Just had to check Yoast's help section and find the right variables!

Instead of doing ct (custom taxonomies) I had to do cf (custom field), so it looks like this:
    "Business...
  9. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi Greggfranklin, I would like to inform you...

Hi Greggfranklin,

I would like to inform you that the "Vantage Development Build" has now a fix implemented. You can downoald it from your AppThemes member account.
  10. Dimitris This issues is resolved now.You can download the...

This issues is resolved now.You can download the latest dev build and install it in your live site.

Thanks for the feedback.
  11. I'm sure the date format is meant to be site...

I'm sure the date format is meant to be site wide, so when a fix is available, it should correct this as well.
  12. I tested this and was able to replicate the...

I tested this and was able to replicate the problem. I have opened a ticket, so we can resolve the issue. In the meantime, perhaps you could use the date format of m/d/y which does work properly?