Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Bug

by aj2703
    Replies
    Views

~Yawns & Scratches his Head~..... Zzzzzzzzzzzz :-)

~Yawns & Scratches his Head~..... Zzzzzzzzzzzz :-)
  2. Replies
    Views

Samcy No offense, samcy - but this service is no...

No offense, samcy - but this service is no service. you are moderator and no admin. it seems that admins are not interrested to help their cutsomers. Till today there was no answer of an official...
  3. Replies
    Views

Looks good. But a few problems, 1) I noticed...

Looks good. But a few problems,

1) I noticed is when on the home page and I put my mouse pointer over the Directory tab the featured ribbon from the slider below lays on top/ bleeds through the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks for coming up with these. I would also...

Thanks for coming up with these. I would also prefer to have a page where visitor can fill the listing fields and registration details then click as checkout from one page only.
  5. In Pages section, find your page, use Quick Edit...

In Pages section, find your page, use Quick Edit and uncheck "Allow Comments" box under the Template drop down.
  6. [SOLVED] Hi Cadobe, just found an answer to my last...

Hi Cadobe,
    just found an answer to my last question about How to Add new Sidebars... here is the post for it....
  7. Replies
    Views

I finally figured out how to make a full-width...

I finally figured out how to make a full-width page (successfully!)...

Finally! How to Create a Full-Width Page (step-by-step tutorial with screenshots)...
  8. Finally! How to Create a Full-Width Page (step-by-step tutorial with screenshots)

I needed one page to be full width for a custom landing page we are creating.

I've seen numerous thread throughout Vantage but they've either been abandoned, or don't include ALL the steps I...
  9. Thread: Email Marketing

by vickyj
    Replies
    Views

Use the SendPress plugin. It is excellent and...

Use the SendPress plugin. It is excellent and will sync with all your contributor users.
  10. ~ Update ~ Provided below is the tested and...

~ Update ~

Provided below is the tested and working (same code) and test on the latest Vantage and on Wordpress 3.8 (This is for both create-event.php and create-listing.php

1) Open your...
  11. Dimitris Here is our site thus far. ...

Here is our site thus far.

http://themodernvocalistdirectory.com/newdirectory/

We have a question:

1. We noticed that you can't see the pricing templates unless your registered and logged...
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Here is a way to achieve a "Listing Homepage"...

Here is a way to achieve a "Listing Homepage" without the events and also have a specific page that just displays the Events.

Step 1) First you will need to create 2 new page template files and...
  13. I was actually able to use code from my previous...

I was actually able to use code from my previous install (ver 1.1.3) and it seems to work with new dev version installed. http://azlogistics.com/login/
  14. Custom sidebar for Create Listing page without plugins

I've always wanted to have a sidebar on my create-listing page where I could add few text widgets with instructions for business owners on filling out the submission form.
    I know some of you want to...