Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] I reported this bug to the developers.

I reported this bug to the developers.
  2. Super Socializer plugin with Classipress

Hi bellboy.
    I´m looking for this information too.
    Today I installed this plugin and apparently it works correctly, but I have some parts of the site (register page and profile) a little messed.
    I...
  3. @dimitris, you may be looking at the wrong type...

@dimitris, you may be looking at the wrong type of button. Please view the classipress demo using an iPad or iPhone or any other mobile device and pay particular attention to "form" buttons.

This...
  4. Is Classipress being turned into a plugin!!!

Okay.

This isn't the first time I've asked so will ask again as I am repeatedly hearing that classipress is being turned into a plugin.

I would like to know if it is and if so what will be the...
  5. Replies
    Views

5935 Will you also ask them why the hell they...

Will you also ask them why the hell they have gone mute on pretty much everything that is ever asked in relation to their future roadmap and this product/theme please Talent.

Have they...
  6. Replies
    Views

ClassiPress is a great product, but as we can all...

ClassiPress is a great product, but as we can all see, the updates and enhancements are no longer there.
    When CP 3.5 first came out, I pointed out some alignment issues in Safari and OS X. see pic...
  7. Yeah, TBD hopefully that means soon because the...

Yeah, TBD hopefully that means soon because the last release fits right into the category of "NIGHTMARE". I've never seen some many negative glitches in an update as this 3.5.1 version of...
  8. Replies
    Views

And having locked forums demonstrates just how...

And having locked forums demonstrates just how much they think of their product.
    Piracy - laughable.

It's to stop potential customers closing their wallets and surfing off to pastures new when...
  9. Replies
    Views

After waiting for the latest long overdue theme...

After waiting for the latest long overdue theme release, and being told it would be worth the wait....I am apalled.
    Features are broken, the theme doesn't even display properly in two of my three...
  10. Any fix or future fix coming - it's been 5 months...

Any fix or future fix coming - it's been 5 months now ?
  11. Replies
    Views

I have discovered you can rotate them in the...

I have discovered you can rotate them in the admin Go to Media->Library and simply edit the image you want to rotate :)
  12. The solution is found here:...

The solution is found here: http://forums.appthemes.com/classipress-general-discussion/dynamic-multi-level-fields-incompatibility-72456/

I'm still stuck on my question though. Is there a way to...
  13. Just so you know, I had debug mode on a saw two...

Just so you know, I had debug mode on a saw two Notice errors. Here is a fix for both.

Change:

<input name="s" id="s" value="<?php echo $_GET ["s"]; ?>" placeholder="what are you looking...
  14. hi guys, i think its an issue with the default...

hi guys, i think its an issue with the default distance/radius if you go into the plugin zip includes/theme-searchbar.php

and find the line

<input type="hidden" name="distance" value="5"...
  15. Thread: Rave Theme

by bubbley
    Replies
    Views

Rave Theme

When is Rave coming with the price comparison ability with reviews theme. This would sell very well before the holidays
  16. Any update when 3.4 will be released??

Any update when 3.4 will be released??
  17. you are correct. tasker and hirebee should be...

you are correct. tasker and hirebee should be integrated into one theme.
  18. Taskerr and HireBee should be one theme like TaskerDev

I'm waiting for a viable micro job theme you guys have it but you split it up (Taskerr & HireBee). I"m currently using Vantage and with some slight modification and wording it can be a micro job...
  19. I have used this plugin...

I have used this plugin http://themebound.com/shop/dynamic-multi-level-fields-plugin-location-selector-classipress/ and it works great. Not to take business away from the developer as I think the...
  20. I also agree with centurypixel, I'm very...

I also agree with centurypixel, I'm very disappointed in the service and features I get with Classipress, Classipress is one of the most expensive themes I have ever purchased and it’s probably the...
  21. Replies
    Views

We finished our testings and it's safe to update...

We finished our testings and it's safe to update WordPress to version 4.0.

But we can not speak for the plugins that you might have installed. So to be on the safe side, take a backup and also...
  22. Replies
    Views

DON'T UPDATE TO WORDPRESS 4.0, Classipress 3.3.2...

DON'T UPDATE TO WORDPRESS 4.0, Classipress 3.3.2 and Classipress 3.3.3 had several errors appeared after I updated. I have 2 websites, one using classipress 3.3.2 and another with clasipress 3.3.3...
  23. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Dimitris, can I say that it is extremely...

Hi Dimitris,
    can I say that it is extremely confusing for the visitor.
    Imagine... a visitor get on your page and see the list of upcoming Events.
    In the list, he sees an Event that is in the Past,...
  24. Adjustment to my original post is I had to spend...

Adjustment to my original post is I had to spend close to $100 dollars to get this functionality on my site. I could have spent that money purchasing another app from AppThemes, now I really don't...
  25. Replies
    Views

I'm actually thinking to create a plugin to add...

I'm actually thinking to create a plugin to add notifications like on Taskerr for CP 3.3.3
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4