Thread: Developer Package of Classied...

Unregistered

Developer Package of Classied...

Dear Support,

I am interested in your classified theme because i am impress with Craigslist classified site but i have some questions before buy the theme as below:

*Once i select the Classified theme club developer then i have to pay only $149/year?
    *$149/year is only theme price or Domain name and hosting including in this price. You will also provide domain name and hosting as well in this price.
    *Once i buy this theme and i will be able to make our site like Craigslist site?
    *In developer package, i can change everything and modify the page as per our requirement?

Kindly reply the above questions.

Thanks

Atif Jahanzeb

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

* The initial cost of the single theme developer license is $159, and this includes 12 months of theme updates and support. After the initial 12 months is over, it is then $29 to renew your theme subscription for another 12 months.
    * No, the $159 single theme price does not include domain name or hosting, it is for the theme only. We do not offer domain name or hosting services, however we offer a WordPress hosting related discount which you can read about here.
    * Our themes are not encrypted, so you are certainly free to make whatever modifications you like in order to make it more how you want it.
    * Yes, as above, you can customize the theme.

Thanks.

Unregistered

Annual Renewal Cost...

Dear,
    I am interested in AppThemes Club Developer @ $349. Kindly confirm me that once i pay this amount and don't want latest updates and support then may i still pay annual renewal or i have to pay annual renewal compulsory. Once i didn't renew the app theme then you will stop our site.

What will be the the annual renewal cost of AppThemes Club Developer. kindly confirm also that renewal every year necessary or not.
    Thanks
    Atif

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    In answer to your questions:

* The initial cost of the single theme developer license is $159, and this includes 12 months of theme updates and support. After the initial 12 months is over, it is then $29 to renew your theme subscription for another 12 months.
    * No, the $159 single theme price does not include domain name or hosting, it is for the theme only. We do not offer domain name or hosting services, however we offer a WordPress hosting related discount which you can read about here.
    * Our themes are not encrypted, so you are certainly free to make whatever modifications you like in order to make it more how you want it.
    * Yes, as above, you can customize the theme.

Thanks.

Thanks
    When you make your initial purchase it includes a lifetime licence to use the products, and 12 months of theme updates and support. If you don't renew the subscription you will not be able to access the updates or support but you can continue to use the products. Thanks.

Thread Information