Thread: HireBee Presale Questions

Unregistered

HireBee Presale Questions

Hello,

I have some questions I would love to get the answer to:

1. Can the freelancers and the employers rate each other when the project is complete?
    2. Can I set up a specific % fee to employers for each project? Also, if the project price is below a certain amount, can I set a specific project fee
    example: Projects $50 and under have a $5 project fee, $50 and up is %10
    3. Can I have users create profiles by signing in via LinkedIn? So all their info gets uploaded quickly to create a profile
    4. Can freelancers and employers have private messaging without revealing personal information?
    5. Can users search for a project based on location on an address or zip code? So if an employer posts a project that requires the freelancer to be in the same city that it's possible

Thank you in advance :)

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. Yes, reviews and ratings functionality is built into the theme.
    2. You can set up pricing for listings and the theme also supports escrow payments, more of which is explained on the theme information page.
    3. There are currently no built in options for signing in via other methods, this would require customization on your part. HireBee is not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish.
    4. Outside of the comments which appear on the project page, both parties can offer links to social media contact avenues and therefore communicate with each other through those methods.
    5. The theme isn't location specific, so whilst you can add custom fields to a custom form to include such information, it's not set to a map as such. Thanks.

Thread Information