Thread: Include different features depending on pricing plan

Unregistered

Include different features depending on pricing plan

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to include different features in the pricing plans. For example, a bronze plan that includes just the business name and website. Then a silver plan that will include business name, website, Facebook and Twitter. Or, does all of the listings have to include the same amount of information (except for the feature on category and feature on homepage that are add-ons). So basically, can I designate which aspects of the listings I want to actually include in the listings. I hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance for your help!

Unregistered

One more question

Also, is the address field always required? Some of my listings do not have a physical address, but are online businesses only, so it is very important for this field to be optional. I noticed when I tried to do a test listing, it did require me to list an address. Is this something that can be made optional?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to include different features in the pricing plans. For example, a bronze plan that includes just the business name and website. Then a silver plan that will include business name, website, Facebook and Twitter. Or, does all of the listings have to include the same amount of information (except for the feature on category and feature on homepage that are add-ons). So basically, can I designate which aspects of the listings I want to actually include in the listings. I hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance for your help!
    By default, all listings will contain the basic information you see on a demo site listing, and the custom forms functionality gives you the ability to add more fields/options but they are in addition to those already there. Essentially if you wanted to remove default fields it would require customization of the theme files.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also, is the address field always required? Some of my listings do not have a physical address, but are online businesses only, so it is very important for this field to be optional. I noticed when I tried to do a test listing, it did require me to list an address. Is this something that can be made optional?
    The map is there by default, so even if you don't enter a specific address, you can still select a more general location. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish. Thanks.

Unregistered

Thanks!

Ok, got it. Thanks for you reply!

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

Thread Information