Thread: Questions

Unregistered

Questions

I have been looking at hirebee and the working demo.

I want to monetise either by paid adverts from both parties OR by escrow payments and free adverts with a commission on payments. Is this possible? I'm not clear about the status of the escrow payments, in one place it says this is being developed and in another it says it is an option.

If the site handles escrow payments then an inevitable aspect will be payment dispute where the site must mediate. To assist mediation I would want all the contact between the parties (up to the agreement to go ahead) to go through site messages in a similar way to Ebay. Can this feature be added?

Is it possible to set either an hourly rate OR a price on adverts for both employers and workers?

I would like to have a search within distance radius for either employers or workers, is this possible?

I would like the site linked to a user forum similar to this one, can you advise of the cost of doing this?

Thanks

Thanks
    HireBee is Escrow ready:

For each agreed project you can hold the money until work ends (via PayPal Adaptive Payments). On completed projects, the money held in escrow minus any site commissions will be automatically transferred to the freelancer. On non completed projects, employers are automatically refunded.
    AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the reply, although you have only addressed one of my questions.

Is it possible to have a mail exchange about these issues? I don't find it reasonable to suggest talking to an independent developer even before I purchase and I cannot imagine that the creator of these programs can't give a reasonable estimate of the work required for the features I am asking about.

Regards

Thanks
    You're welcome to email us. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thanks Pepsi
    I'll continue by mail...

Thread Information