Thread: Huge Problems When Listing Ads! Clean upgrade to 3.0.5.3

Thanks

Huge Problems When Listing Ads! Clean upgrade to 3.0.5.3

I finally launched my classipress site and have had a wave of errors:

I have had serious problems with a message stating 'This field is required' when users try to post a new listing even though all mandatory fields are filled in. I have raised this here: http://forums.appthemes.com/bugs-3-0...-adding-13327/

Now users have reported other problems when trying to list and I can confirm this when testing my site.

1 - I have 7 fields for users to upload 7 images. When testing following user complaints I uploaded 6 / 7 images and then pressed continue. When I did this it would wait for a few seconds and then simply refresh the whole page so the whole listing needed to be started from scratch. Only when I add 5 images will it take me to step 2 of the listing process.

2 - When taken to the 'Final Step' of the listing process for this 5 image ad I get the following message: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/ssmedia/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 253

The only mod I made was the one here: http://forums.appthemes.com/upgrade-...ignment-13384/

I had installed the earlier version of classipress on this domain but found I was making too many mods. I deleted the earlier classipress folder once this was released thinking it would be stable and have all the features I need. What could have gone wrong?

Please help

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information