Thread: Image not uploading, just refreshes page.

Thanks

Image not uploading, just refreshes page.

hello,

I have used this theme for several years. have renewed it and also purchased several plugins. I have issues with uploading images. At times, I fill out the form for a listing or a customer does and when they get to the image area, they press upload image, find image, and then it just refreshes and the image doe NOT get uploaded. Now, if you refresh page, then do image first, it works.

I just started a new site and it is doing it again. I have tried the alternative upload and its the same thing. It also happens in different browsers.

This is GETTING very tiresome and I am so close to saying the heck with this and using another classified theme. I have given you people a lot of money and I want a solution for this.

I have tried posting this issue in this forum time and time again regarding this issue and nothing ever got resolved. Most of the time no one ever answers my questions in the forum and I think that this is really sad considering the money I have spend with your theme and plugins.

There is an issue with uploading images when people fill out a listing and the Only way to fix this is refresh page and then you have to re enter all information and people will get discouraged and not post in my site.
    360 Web Firm
    https://360webfirm.ca
    Business Directory
    https://businessdirectory.cc

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 1,008 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information