Thread: Post an Ad link does not work and bottom page links show more links then I put in

Thanks

Post an Ad link does not work and bottom page links show more links then I put in

http://www.onlinesiouxfalls.com

My Post an Ad link does not work. It shows

An Error Has Occurred
    This ad has already been published or you do not have permission to activate this ad. Please contact the site admin if you are experiencing any issues.

Also, my menu on the top of the page works correctly. I went into Appearance – Menus, Theme Location, Primary Navigation and I called it Menu1. Under Theme Dashboard, I put Menu2.

I am assuming the Theme Dashboard are the links that are at the bottom of the site. I only have on Menu 2, Privacy Statement, Terms of Service, Recognizing Scams, Avoid Scams. These are all the links showing at the bottom of the screen. I do not want the blog, FAQ, Contact Us, City Information and City Maps on the bottom of my site.

Home
    Blog
    FAQ
    Contact Us

Privacy Statement
    Avoid Scams
    Terms of Services
    City Information
    City Map
    Recognizing Scams
    Also, when I click a link on my menu on the top, sometimes the links of Local Business Directory and all links to the right jumps to the left then back to the right again.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Post an Ad link does not work and bottom page links show more links then I put in

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information