Development build hotfixes
Here are the fixes included in the development build which can be downloaded from your account dashboard
. If you have Jobroller 1.7 please install the latest dev build.
1. Fix the CSS issue in form steps
2. Missing RSS feed button in the featured listings section
3. Blog featured images showing up twice
4. NaN/NaN/NaN on the "Expires on" field at the backend
5. Role selection not available when 'Recruiters' registration is active
6. Minor Bugs in the Indeed API Call
7. Select List is messed up with translation
8. jQuery validator plugin messages not localized
9. Ignore resume subscription if visibility setting is set to "Public"
10. Missing "Edit Page" button on the WP
Admin Tool bar
Fixes in the Dev Build (Post version 1.7.1)
11. Typos in sort by date
12. Logo uploading generates an error if done together with the custom form file upload.
13. Member Since and Last Login Time issue
-PageNavi Plugin compatibility issue
15. Real-Time Twitter Feed stop working
16. Cancelled job with pending bank transfer payment is displayed as expired
17. Wrong permalink in job alerts on theme with Arabic translation
18. User IP no longer available in 1.7.x (Restored)
19. A fix to make the filter work on Salary or Tag pages
20. Fixed the Missing argument error in the admin user profile
21. Fixed MYSQL error reporting issue
22. Fixed the Job Categories showing incorrect number of Job Postings
Fixes in the Dev Build (Post version 1.7.3)
23. Fixed payment gateways issue which is not working on Jobroller 1.7.3
24. Fixed geolocation issue in single job page
Recent Fixes (Updated 02/11/15)
768 ✓resolved Failed to load resource
761 ✓resolved Undefined property: WP_Query::$queried_object when WP_DEBUG is on
760 ✓resolved Featured Jobs per Page Issue
758 ✓resolved 'Last Week' slug for date filter is misspelled
754 ✓resolved Allow job type filtering on date archive listings
575 ✓resolved Remove 'post type changer' code
750 ✓resolved Correct errors returned by W3C Validator
745 ✓resolved Resume browsing/viewing addon ignored when job pack is manually assigned
Fixes in the Dev Build (Post version 1.8.5)
- "Enter the password twice" issue
- Facebook Widget "App Not Setup" Error
- Resume Add Website Issue
This is a partial list and of which will be updated whenever new things are added in the Jobroller development build.
Last edited by jomarkosabel; May 10th, 2016 at 10:05 AM.
Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here
. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.
Thank you and have a nice day.