Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resume Download - TXT File

Thanks

Resume Download - TXT File

I guess it should be fairly simple to add a link 'Download' in the resume detail page which when clicked downloads a TXT file with the same details as in the resume detail page, neatly formatted.

I am gonna give it a try but thought to check if anyone has already done such a simple feature.

How good is a resume section without a download. The resume access needs to be accessible to only recruiters/jobposters and not to the general public.

It is better to take the help of community. I am happy with the team and they have delivered more than asked/paid for. I would be ashamed to ask more than try myself.

I can post this in Ideas exchange but
    I doubt how many people are really going there, to vote. I have seen some very good ideas left out at the very bottom.

It would be great if a link to that particular ideas exchange is posted as a sticky thread or separate section itself in respective themes. For example: JobRoller Features and Requests section is not used any more but would be great if that could be updated with JR Ideas exchange items. When anyone posts an idea in Ideas exchange, an enrty is also in this section with a link to vote on that idea. This way people visiting the forum has an idea of what is being posted on the Ideas Exchange. Since it has been established, I myself went only thrice, though I regularly visit the forum. If this is still in the forum, people will be constantly seeing what new updates are.

Thanks
    A

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information