Thread: Moderation Queue Approve/Reject Issues

Thanks

Moderation Queue Approve/Reject Issues

I am using the latest dev build and have claim listing moderation turned on and charge for listings off.

When I go to a listing in my pending listing claims link and I see the Moderation Queue and next to "New Owner:" there used to be the new owners name and link to their profile. Also, the Email link goes nowhere. I have verified the user ID and they have an email address.

And why when a user claims a listing are they asked to choose categories prior to even being accepted as the listing owner?
    Wouldn't it just be better to present them with a screen and email that says their listing claim needs to be approved before they can make any changes? Once approved they get the email notice. Also, why are they presented with an Order Summary screen that has this information and an email stating the same?

Listing Claim $0.00
    Total $0.00

Your order has been completed.

That makes no sense because they did not order anything. They only submitted a request to claim a listing. In my opinion when a claim request is submitted the user should see a screen that tells them that their claim request is being processed and they will get an email if it approved. They should not get an email stating the bought something they didn't and certainly it should not be sent prior to claim approval in the first place.

Capture.JPG

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information