Thread: Listing featured image and "claim listing" option not saving

Thanks

Listing featured image and "claim listing" option not saving

I'm using Vantage with the Directory child theme. Things were working great, then late last week I stopped being able to save a featured image in a listing. I add the image, then click Publish or Update and it vanishes. It won't even show up in a preview.

The "Claim Listing" feature also doesn't show up in listings until after they're created and published. When I go back to the listing, check the box, and click "Update," the box unchecks itself.

I only had 5 plugins enabled and disabled all of them to check if that was the issue, as advised to by an AppThemes moderator, but that didn't work. With all plulgins disabled, both problems persist. I have yet to receive any other advice on this or assistance (other than disabling the plugins), even after sending a PM. The only other thing that changed last week was a WordPress update, but the moderators didn't seem to think that was the issue.

These listings are the primary way I monetize my site. As someone who paid for both the Vantage and Directory themes, I am incredibly dissatisfied with the theme thus far and am considering moving to a new theme. The experience thus far has been incredibly frustrating.

Can anyone help, please? The site is http://www.partnersineldercare.com/directory/ - you can see the most recent listing with no image.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information