Thread: Job Locations

Thanks

Job Locations

Hi,

I'm wanting to use the locations field for the job forms. So I've enabled the option, but run into a little issue.

I plan on using cities, so let's say i go to Jobs > Job Locations and start adding a few cities: Phoenix, Denver, and Fresno. These add perfectly, hit the refresh and Wordpress orders them alphabetically.

However, on the Job Submit page, when the drop down box for Job Location is chosen, the list of cities are in the order I entered them in Wordpress and aren't alphabetized. If they are alphabetized we can add cities as we go and develop our list. Otherwise we have to compile all our city names, order and enter them alphabetically for them to appear in order on the Job Location.

It's nothing huge, but wanted to let you guys know. If it's an easy fix, please let me know.

Thank you.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thread Information