Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simplux page width? Skins?

Thanks

Simplux page width? Skins?

Domain: http://001.temp-dent.co.uk/

Hi,

I have just installed Simplux on my Jobroller demo site and have trouble trying to set it up.
    Would anyone be able to help please?

1. The default with of Jobroller disappears once I activate Simplux and the top menu bar is much shorter than the main content (which is edge to edge).
    See below:
    Capture.jpg
    I'd like the layout in the middle of the screen, rather than edge to edge, as in the example provided on the Simplux website.

2. According to the Simplux description, there should be 5 skins, but all the theme seems to enable me to do is change fonts and colors and a few other basic things.

3. I enabled the Google map in the header (on homepage only) but no maps shows up.

4. Is there a slider that would work with this theme?

5. I need a simple e-commerce facility so clients can pay for courses and used Woocommerce before. I'd like to use this again but not sure whether it is compatible with Jobroller/Simplux?

6. Are there any instructions with this theme? So far I haven't been able to do much with it. I tried the AVADA theme before which was very easy to customize but it hasn't got the powerful job board facility.
    I hoped to create something similar to my other test site (see screenshot below) but find this Simplux very awkward to use. It might only be me! I'd appreciate any help.
    Capture1.jpg

Many thanks.
    Gabriella

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spartac For This Useful Post:

gabiwraith (April 13th, 2014)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to spartac For This Useful Post:

gabiwraith (April 16th, 2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information