Thread: Can't adjust Amazon Iframe height in Vantage with Coloured child theme

Thanks

Can't adjust Amazon Iframe height in Vantage with Coloured child theme

I setup a bookstore on my Vantage site via the Amazon Associates program. Amazon provides the Iframe code. I created a Wordpress page and inserted the code into the text tab:
    <iframe src="http://astore.amazon.com/antimarksqua-20" width="90%" height="4000" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
    The Iframe is cut off on the bottom, and does not adjust when I change the height="4000" parameter to a larger number. I tried changing to a full width mode with no change. I also tried installing two different plugins designed for Iframes, and had the same issue. On the Easy Iframe plugin, they have an example page of an Amazon store that is sized correctly on their demo. I used the same short code from their demo, and Vantage cropped the bottom of my page the same way as it did without the plugins.

I can change the scrolling option to "yes" and it adds the scrollbar, but this is not a viable solution to have users scrolling up and down within the small Iframe window. The site is not live, but I have attached a screenshot.

AMS_Capture.jpg

Thread Information