Thread: Can't upload Classipress to blue host wp from my imac (running snow leopard OS)

Thanks

Can't upload Classipress to blue host wp from my imac (running snow leopard OS)

Dear Sirs

I have just purchased Classipress but I'm having trouble uploading it to wordpress themes. After downloading the file from my "purchases" on my appthemes dashboard to my imac, it then appears as a "classipress" folder (unzipped???) in my download window however, when I click on it the folder opens to a bunch of php files and additional folders.

My imac won't allow me to select all files within the folder for some reason and selecting one at a time (such as the first one on the list 404.php) creates an immediate error after I select it and hit "choose". I don't see an executable file to go with. I'm just stuck at this point.

Anyhow, I'm trying to upload it to my blue host wp>appearance>themes, but can't. I've made several attempts so far without success, very very frustrating, please help.

regards
    Aaron

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information