Thread: Various Taskerr Functionality Questions

Thanks

Various Taskerr Functionality Questions

Hi,

A few questions so that we can better understand all of our Taskerr options:

Tasker Contact Info
    When a Taskerr registers on the system, I didn't see an area for them to enter their address, phone number or other contact Info. In the Profile section there are fields for various social media sites, email, and an About Me section, but that seems to be it. I would think users who review each of the services would like an idea of the area the provider might be located? Wondering if there are any options for that?

Different Kinds of Users
    How does the system distinguish between Customer Registration and Fixerr registration? I would expect each would be asked a different set of questions as they are completely different kinds of users. Is this done by assigning different roles? If both are required to register at the same level, how would we keep users from seeing "Add a service" option, or other service provider-related info, for example?

Payments to Service Providers
    Are there any options for service providers to collect payments through the site? It seems like the "Buy" button only takes people to a screen to "Create a Task." The "You are about to order the following services" just looks like a messaging window and "Confirm Purchase" just sends a note. It doesn't seem right that a user can't pay fixer for a service? I'm trying to understand how to use this functionality: "Taskerr connects people needing jobs done with others willing to do them. Those sellers offer their services at a set price and customers buy them. You profit on each transaction."

Image and Video Upload issues
    When trying to upload images or videos for Taskerrs, the system seems to just spin. Wondering which settings may need to be updated to fix this? I've checked permissions on our WordPress install and everything is standard.

Thank you in advance for any additional info or suggestions.

Ray

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information