Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Couple of issues with Clipper 1.6.4 also not resolved with 1.6.4-dev built

Thanks

Couple of issues with Clipper 1.6.4 also not resolved with 1.6.4-dev built

Dear Support, I purchased clipper 1.6.4 theme a couple of days ago. Found the following issues, not resolved even with 1.6.4-dev build. Appreciate your support on this. Please PM me if you need my site address and admin credential to look into it. Thank you very much.

(p1, p2, p3 and p4 that precedes the following issue descriptions are priorities from my point of view in order of higher to lower.)

1. p1 - Can not save Store data e.g. Store URL, Store Destination Url, Featured?. Also the "Leave blank if you want use image generated by store URL" feature does not work.
    2. p1 - Can not add store image either (used "File URl" button before inserting image). When the store data is [update]ed the image is gone. I have seen couple of posts some are even solved but it is not mentioned how it was resolved.
    3. p1 - for "Get coupons by email" there is no feedback on screen or by mail after clicking on [subscribe] button.
    4. p1 - Number of coupon views is not getting updated, it always reads "No views yet"
    5. p1 - voting doesn't work, after i vote it reads "NAN%"
    6. p1 - Blog is not getting posted on the [Blog] page but it is getting posted at default wordpress location
    7. p1 - When Google Captcha is on - Coupon submitted could not be saved
    8. p2 - How can i remove the zigzag line top and bottom of featured coupons. the tag line does not look good on the home page due to it's gradient and it's interference with my tagline.
    9. p4 - "Share a coupon button" with additional text does not look good in mobile. The button gets cropped from the right and bottom.
    10. (resolved) p1 - I had to create 15 pages and menus by following the Demo. Those pages and menus ideally could have been part of the package. Also there is no hint or instruction anywhere that I need to create those pages
    11. (resolved) p4 - Clipper Addon not shown [Resolved when activated "clipper 1.6.4 dev" version]

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    jomarkosabel likes this.

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information