Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Warning: Declaration of APP_Listing_Dependencies::do_item($handle) should be co

Thanks

About Warning: Declaration of APP_Listing_Dependencies::do_item($handle) should be co

Hi,

I have just noticed this message on my website.

Warning: Declaration of APP_Listing_Dependencies::do_item($handle) should be compatible with WP_Dependencies::do_item($handle, $group = false) in /home/rankmyel/public_html/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/core/class-listing-dependencies.php on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rankmyel/public_html/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/core/class-listing-dependencies.php:0) in /home/rankmyel/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1296

I have read Northhamptons thread from 3 weeks ago but I cannot login into my website to upload the new vantage dev file

When I click the log in https://prnt.sc/udtnkg it just goes to a page with this

Warning: Declaration of APP_Listing_Dependencies::do_item($handle) should be compatible with WP_Dependencies::do_item($handle, $group = false) in /home/rankmyel/public_html/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/core/class-listing-dependencies.php on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rankmyel/public_html/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/core/class-listing-dependencies.php:0) in /home/rankmyel/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 958

How do I fix this so I can log into my site?

Elliot
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 3,257 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; September 14th, 2020 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jomarkosabel For This Useful Post:

ebradbury92 (September 21st, 2020)

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information