Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PHP 8 issue with version 4.2.13

Thanks

PHP 8 issue with version 4.2.13

Hello...

Not sure if this is a known issue or not. I just updated our website and am having issues with the order-meta.php script throwing errors. I've made sure that the theme that is up there is identical to what is in the download zip file (md5sum on all the php).

The error has to do with array_slice.

I was able to fix this by adding (int) in front of the $length variable on line 108. The error breaks user editing page so there's no submit button.

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_slice(): Argument #3 ($length) must be of type ?int, string given in /#######/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/payments/admin/order-meta.php:108

Stack trace:
    #0 /#######/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/payments/admin/order-meta.php(108): array_slice(Array, 0, '')
    #1 /#######/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): APP_Connected_User_Orders::display(Object(WP_User) )
    #2 /#######/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #3 /#######/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /#######/wp-admin/user-edit.php(821): do_action('edit_user_profi...', Object(WP_User))
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /#######/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/payments/admin/order-meta.php on line 108, referer: https://search.therobotreport.com/wp-admin/users.php

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information