Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O'linda: A New Premium Jobroller Child Theme

Thanks
    Hey spartac,

I plan on buying one of your themes after Job Roller 1.6 comes out which adds a lot of features. I'm hoping for a quick update from your team to be compatible with 1.6.

One little concern I do have with your themes is that if a logo is not uploaded, it's blank on the left side. Anyway to improve on that in the future?

Great job!

Thanks
    Hi jlei1989, thank you for being interested to buy one of my themes, and i assure to you that we update our themes after 24-48 of every jobroller release ( depends on what are files changes by appthemes team.
    can you please tell me which theme you got this issue with the logo?
    you mean the logo of the website, or the logos in the jobs blocks ?
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spartac View Post
    Hi jlei1989, thank you for being interested to buy one of my themes, and i assure to you that we update our themes after 24-48 of every jobroller release ( depends on what are files changes by appthemes team.
    can you please tell me which theme you got this issue with the logo?
    you mean the logo of the website, or the logos in the jobs blocks ?
    Logos on the job blocks. What if someone doesn't upload a logo? Which happens a lot on my current job site.

Thanks
    In case there is no logo, you can set a default thumbnail instead with very clear gray logo of your website, or simply any other image or a text "no logo" there, this is easy to me implemented.
    and when job listers see this as feature, they will start adding hier logo, or at least images , because in the default jobroller it's not an option, so they saw no need to add it.

unless if you dont really like the logos to be there, i can replace them for you with a job types just like in " job by indeed" tab .
    it's very flexible .
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to spartac For This Useful Post:

jlei1989 (May 7th, 2012)

Thanks
    Damn Spartac i really like Olinda ! Will buy as soon as 1.6 is out !

Thanks
    Hi Akoetsier,
    I really appreciate your passing by.
    We be waiting together for the 1.6 then, althought we use same strategy as appthemes,the updates are free, and we update our childthemes in 24-48 top after every Jobroller release ( depends on the files they changed).
    I am happy you liked olinda, personnaly they are both my childs but I like olinda more

8. The Following User Says Thank You to spartac For This Useful Post:

jlei1989 (May 7th, 2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spartac View Post
    Hi Akoetsier,
    I really appreciate your passing by.
    We be waiting together for the 1.6 then, althought we use same strategy as appthemes,the updates are free, and we update our childthemes in 24-48 top after every Jobroller release ( depends on the files they changed).
    I am happy you liked olinda, personnaly they are both my childs but I like olinda more
    Thank you spartac.

Thanks
    @Jilei1989 : As I heard, JR 1.6 is going to be released in the next 2 weeks, so my childthemes are going to be updated on time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to spartac For This Useful Post:

jlei1989 (May 9th, 2012)

Thanks
    spartac, is it possible to add text widgets to the area in the middle occupied by Sponsored Ads?

Will 3 text widgets be able to fit in that area in the middle?

Thanks
    you mean the home page? , Yes It's possible, but it needs to create other widget class to fit that area.
    but this is possible ofcourse (I can do that)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information