Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: O'linda: A New Premium Jobroller Child Theme

Thanks
    Hi Sarahml, Thank you for purchasing our theme.
    It requires some basic css skills, If you can give me the color code, I would manage to change them for you.
    Please, for faster replies, contact me at contact@jobthemes.com.

Cheers
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    Hi Spartac,
    The specs of Olinda say that it supports multi language. Can you tell me how I should easy translate Olinda in Dutch please.
    Thanks!

Thanks
    According to this there is no language pack for the last release of jobroller 1.6.4 ( I believe it's 100% compatible with 1.6.3 and only few words added to jobroller 1.6.4)
    Anyway, I am going to send to you the file of 1.6.4 ,you will need to translate some words yourself.
    As I said above, Olinda includes few words, you can find them all in home page, like tabs, header ect . so simply CTRL+F in the .PO file and translate then save.

Cheers
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks
    I purchased the Olinda theme last week and I love it!

I can’t thank Job Themes enough for their wonderful support. I’ve had two problems so far and both times when I emailed Rahim he got back to me in less than 10 minutes!

Great support, great theme, highly recommended!

Thanks
    Thank You so much, Sarah for your kind words.I greatly appreciate it and I am glad that We could leave a good impression about us and our services.
    We try our best to satisfy our customers and no service is good without a prompt-efficient support.

Nice people like yourself make us love what we do.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information