Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Anyone running a profitable business using the Vantage theme?

I was just wondering if anyone is successfully running a profitable business using Vantage?

Would be great to hear of any success stories and obviously get any tips / advice from those who have...
  2. Hi Martin! 1. It's actually possible to limit...

Hi Martin!

1. It's actually possible to limit a number of categories that user can select on submitting listing. It just needs to enable feature "Category LImit" on Vantage :: Settings :: Listings...
  3. I feel the same! Vantage 3 was fully packed...

I feel the same!

Vantage 3 was fully packed with excellent features (infact I purchased it before they launched V4 just for the sake of not losing the chance to download V3) such as;

Events...
  4. Keeping Vantage 3.x..have no intentions of being forced to 4.0

Vantage 3.X actually LOOKS and acts like a Directory..Vantage 4.0 looks like someone trying to be pretty instead of being useful for endusers..

I have no intentions nor ever l'll move to 4.0 I...
  5. Replies
    Views

The demo uses this plugin:...

The demo uses this plugin:
    https://marketplace.appthemes.com/plugins/critic/
  6. Replies
    Views

Ok, thanks for letting us know. I'll assign a bug...

Ok, thanks for letting us know. I'll assign a bug ticket to our dev team. Until we roll out a fix (next release most likely 4.0.1), don't change those page titles.
  7. How to select more than 1 category when using drop down as category selection

If I've chosen a payment option that lets me add my listing to multiple categories but I use dropdown for the taxonomy field there is no way for me to add users to more than 1 category.
    I might not...
  8. Replies
    Views

Dimitris I also agree it should be free to post....

I also agree it should be free to post. commission based fees are were the money is at. credits could be sued for featuring posts and unlocking special features such as seeing other bids from...
  9. Replies
    Views

Some needed features for hirebee

I know hirebee is new and will eventually evolve with more features etc.

But here are a list of features that I think are a must for a freelance site.

1: some type of mediation between...
  10. Budget range instead of set amount/hourly amount

Is it possible to have a range of budgets so freelancers bid within a specified range, making it fairer on all participants? Also, I'd like to be able to set a minimum project amount, is that...
  11. Dimitris I fixed the portuguese translation 1.1.4 pt_PT ...

I fixed the portuguese translation 1.1.4 pt_PT

The file that was in the language pack worked fine for 1.1.3 theme

Sometimes , errors can happen. If you find something that is wrong, just post...