Thread: Using jobroller for a recruitment agency

mpfeiffer

Using jobroller for a recruitment agency

Hello, we are running a recruitment agency in a niche sector and currently planning to use wordpress to set up a recruitment site.

The idea is that companies can register for a plan and are allowed to view/contact a certain amount of resumes.
    If they want to view/contact more resumes, they need to pay extra, upgrade the account, or pay per view/contact.
    Employees also need to register and need to pay a monthly fee to be listed on the site.

Would this all be possible with you software as is or would we need additional software ?

How could we do this using your software ?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks
    JobRoller allows you to charge users to view the resume database, but there are no restrictions other than the duration which they're paying for access. Changing any other options relating to this would require customization on your part. JobRoller is not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish. Thanks.

Thanks
    @mpfeiffer, you might want to take a look at my plugin FXtender Pro, on the marketplace. It provides several new features for any JobRoller theme and one of it's most recent features is adding limits to resume views. This feature integrates with Job Packs so you can create multiple Job Packs with different resume views limits.
    Checkout my products on the Marketplace.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sebet For This Useful Post:

pepsi (September 24th, 2014)

mpfeiffer

How about this...

Thank you for your replies. I think i might have been taken the whole thing to far in aspects of features.

Would it be possible to use jobroller to do the following:

- A freelancer registers to the site, fills in or uploads a resume and profile info etc. Uploads necessary documents (legal documents etc) and get listed in a category (like carpenter). He pays a monthly fee to be listed
    - A Company registers (free/payed) and can browse freelancers and contact them.

Actually that is all i would need ... (well, actually should be Multi-language, and users are able to change the info...the usual stuff).

Thanks
    A freelancer registers to the site, fills in or uploads a resume and profile info etc. Uploads necessary documents (legal documents etc) and get listed in a category (like carpenter). He pays
    a monthly fee to be listed
    Currently there are no easy way to setup subscriptions for job seekers (freelancers), only for job listers. You can create several resumes plan subscriptions, that job listers can choose, select the days you want the subscription to be active and after the 30 days, job listers must re-subscribe to keep accessing the resumes. You can achieve this with JobRoller (recurrent resumes subscriptions) + FXtender Pro (CV/resumes uploading - the upload feature is mainly for CV files not other documents).

You could achieve something similar to what you want with a third plugin that integrates with FXtender Pro, named S2member (free plugin). This plugin allows you to create user levels memberships, so you can have several access levels (resume uploads, apply to a job, etc) but it's somewhat complex to setup. Here you can see a screenshot of FXtender Pro + S2member integration page.

A Company registers (free/payed) and can browse freelancers and contact them.
    - Companies don't actually browse job seekers but resumes. While viewing resumes, companies can then contact the freelancer.
    Checkout my products on the Marketplace.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sebet For This Useful Post:

pepsi (September 29th, 2014)

mpfeiffer

getting to complicated

Hello and thanx for the answers and explanations.

I am afraid the whole thing is getting way to complicated. The thing is, i dont list jobs at all. All i need is for people to beable to create a resume / freelancer profile in a category,
    and companies to be able to browse those and contact them.

I really appreciate the help and suggestions but im afraid i need to find another, more simple solution.

Thanx again.

Thanks
    The JobRoller theme is designed specifically for job listings, so if this aspect of it is something you're not looking to use then there would certainly be customization required it you were looking to remove all of that related functionality. As outlined above though, there is potential to set up the resumes as you have described. Thanks.

Thread Information