Thread: integration question

Thanks

integration question

at the risk of being redundant ( I just posted on the bugs topic forum) I would like to elaborate on something I would like to do and if it is possible.

I currently have classipress classifieds going on my subdomain... classifieds. assistbasketballnetwork.com

what I have is many people posting personal information, trying to sell themselves. I would actually do better with a dating type profile page
    I also have companies listing jobs and asking for these people posting profiles to respond.. this means i need job classified type software...

my question is.. can this all be integrated? I have classipress, but part of me wonders if after looking at the type of useage I have, if it is not better that I reinvest and create either a jobroller platform, or a dating platform ( and remove the dating portion)... or can classipress be tweeked to merge a bit of both worlds?

any suggestions from anyone.. and more importantly, is there a place I can find a developer who can do this?

thanks

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    $function ('CUSTOMIZATION'); } else { .DESIGN { display: awesome; }
    If you require any additional functionality or design customization, just ask. Afterall... anything is possible! However, I may not know how to implement your particular request, but if you don't ask, you don't get

If you build it, they will come...

Thread Information