Thread: 2 issues

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

2 issues

Hey there. Love the CP theme. I got it installed and eveything seems to be working fine except 2 things. I followed the install guide carefully and double checked everything. I also searched extensively for these answers, but either couldnt find the same problem, or found the problem, but with no fix, so here they are, and thanks for any replies.

1. I can access "my dashboard" and also "my profile", but when I (or someone else) clicks on my name next to my ad listing, it takes me (or them) to "page not found". But the other user can access their own just fine. Seems to be only mine thats not accessible.

2. My profile picture wont show up. It uploads to the dashboard on the backend and I can see it there, just wont display through the theme.

My site is http://yobikerack.com
    Thanks a ton!

Thanks

Re: 2 issues

Have you changed your user information at all since you placed that ad? I can see that "Tom's" profile and pic shows up fine when you click his name, but the other does not as you said..

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi
    Have you changed your user information at all since you placed that ad? I can see that "Tom's" profile and pic shows up fine when you click his name, but the other does not as you said..
    Exactly. No I have changed nothing. And The profile picture shows on the backend dashboard, but wont show in the actual profile. Wondering if there is a fix for this.

Thanks

From searching the forums, there are a couple of other related links and both have suggestions that the issue could be related to permalinks somehow. In their case the issue also relates only to the ads posted by admin...
    Also, what version of CP are you using?

Thanks

Is it possibly because Brandon is administrator? It may be wordpress denying access because you are admin.

Thread Information