Thread: Ad Email Contact Form Data

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Ad Email Contact Form Data

I am wondering if I am missing something.

When a person makes a contact using the contact form inside of the ad listing page - where is this form input information (contacting person's name, email address, subject, message) databased? I am sure this important data set was not overlooked, but I just can't find it anywhere in classipress.

Please advise as to where I can find this data...but PLEASE don't tell me that this contact information is not saved or databased for admin. There would be no way to know how your site is performing without this information.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts

Re: Ad Email Contact Form Data

As I can see it, contact information are saved on the database (custom fields).
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply...but...that is the listing person's information. I am talking about a "buyer" who fills out the contact form on the side of the ad page (which triggers an email to the listing person). I am trying to find where this data is stored (name, email, subject, message).

Thanks

At this time, the contact messages sent from the ads are not saved in the database.

Rookie
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

That would be a great feature. I wouldn't even need the full massage but Name and Email ... then we could add them to out autoresponder etc...

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

If classipress is currently not storing this contact data, is there a way to BCC yourself on all contacts made through this form? Please advise. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts

yes you can be bcc'd as some code modification was posted at his forum. Just try using the search. Once I find it I will post the link .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information