Thread: Akismet/Spam Filter for Contact Form?

Rookie
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Akismet/Spam Filter for Contact Form?

Is Akismet functionality built into the "Contact Ad Owner" form? Automatically filtering spam out of the comments is great, but I think keeping it out of a customer's inbox is even more important. I've seen contact/e-mail forms with it built in, so I'll probably try to work it in to the CP form if it's not already. I just think we need to have some type of protection beyond the captcha for our customers.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts

Re: Akismet/Spam Filter for Contact Form?

You can also use the Wordpress bad behaviour plugin in conjuction with your anti spam solution.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

What plug in is now used for the contact advertisers? It is the askimet? It will take out spam?

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Hello Guys

how do you use this Akismet for the Contact Ad Owner forms?

Thread Information