Thread: Best hosting company for Classipress?

Thanks

Best hosting company for Classipress?

All,

I'm writing to get an opinion. Currently our Wordpress site is hosted by Powweb. Performance is decent to slow, depending upon what you're attempting to do. Performance of the Classipress functionality is also slow (especially when uploading images), likely a problem of the host that I'm using.

Just out of curiousity, who all do the rest of you use? We don't mind spending a little money on a quality (and fast) host as we want our customers to have a top notch experience on our site.

Thanks,
    Robert Kibbe

Thanks
    Thanked 3,400 Times in 3,271 Posts

Re: Best hosting company for Classipress?

How about Godaddy.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

I've been very happy with Fused Network which is what the ClassiPress site and demo is hosted on. Click around and see how the speed is for you. I also use the WP Super Cache plugin which helps as well. Fused Network is very WordPress friendly (the one click plugin upgrades work) and the prices are reasonable. You basically get what you pay for.

P.S. The link I included above is an affiliate link which means I get a small referral if anyone signs up. I recommend them because I honestly think they are a great host provider.

Thanks

I have been using 1And1 for about 5 years now and have been happy with them. Runs wordpress and Classipress great. Wordpress MU is a different story
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thread Information