Thread: Can't post an AD

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Can't post an AD

Hello,

Can someone interpret for me what the error message below means? I have been trying to post an AD to test the site and this keeps showing up as soon as I hit the submit button.:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/rona1013/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/form_process.php on line 119

Warning: copy(/classipress/cheese-tart-35455732.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rona1013/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/form_process.php on line 120

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/rona1013/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/form_process.php on line 121

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rona1013/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/form_process.php:119) in /home/rona1013/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 865

Can anyone help? Please?

rona

Thanks

Re: Can't post an AD

Did you read through the install guide? You need to first create a directory and change the permissions to 777. This error message is basically saying it doesn't have permission to upload the images.

http://wpclassipress.com/install

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Can't post an AD

Aah. I did, i did. I apologize. Should have checked everything first. Everything's okay now. I switched webhosts and the permissions got edited. Thanks David.

Thread Information