Thread: categories not showing up

Thanks

categories not showing up

OK, this may be such a simple thing, yet I don't know what happened. I had a set of categories that worked well and were showing up, than I decided to change them and name them differently. I deleted the old categories and created new ones. Now, the newly created ones are not showing up. The home page simply says "No categories". Did I do something wrong?

Thanks

Re: categories not showing up

I suspect it's because you haven't then added your existing ads into the new categories? By default the categories don't appear until you have something in them.

Thanks

Thank you pepsi

The categories have shown up before without anything in them. I'm still only designing the site, so no ads in them. The error says that it's a wordpress problem when bulk deleting, so I've asked them for help as well. It says that PHP is deprecated in wp-settings. I'll try to post something to them and see what happens. Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Thanks again pepsi!!! I've added some sample posts to them and they are working. It's ironic how we can fix some difficult problems, yet completely miss the easy ones. Lol.

Thread Information