Thread: ClassiPress versions?

Thanks

ClassiPress versions?

Recently I did the upgrade to v2.8.1 as that was what was e-mailed to me, but I notice you have mentioned v2.8.2 is actually the latest version. I have had a quick look around and can't see where we could have downloaded this?

To be honest I probably will just wait until the next release, however am wondering if we should be relying on e-mail confirmation of any updates or if we are supposed to look ourselves to see if there is a new one? Also, how will we know what the differences are in the versions released?

Thanks

Thanks

Re: ClassiPress versions?

A classipress customer email list was setup via aweber a few weeks ago which will be the primary communication method for new releases. I will also start using the classipress.com blog as well.

In the meantime your original e-junkie email receipt has a download link where you can get the latest version. This link will only work 10 times unfortunately so use it sparingly. I'd recommend waiting for 2.9 anyhow since 2.8.2 was a patch release and mostly beneficial to those looking to use classipress in another language. Here are the release notes:

fixes:
    - fixed theme files so localization and .mo files work properly
    - localized admin pages
    - added note next to price field
    - added missing options saved fade message on admin pages
    - fixed expires date on submission custom field value

changes:
    - added 15 new PayPal currencies on drop down list
    - included .po and .pot files

Thread Information