Thread: Customisation of Free

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Customisation of Free

Is it possible to make the category listing Free and have the advertiser register and go directly to the form, not to the WP dashboard. I note if they register as the contributor, with no payment option required, they go to this panel. I've taken the login and register function off the home page for the moment as I work this out. But ideally would like users to register, and then be able to log in to see how their advertisement is tracking.

Also how do I add 'Advertisements in the right hand column of site. I unchecked the default check box in the wordpress ad management section, as per instructions in classipress set up. The category listings are free, but I will be looking at paid advertising in the right hand column ads.

Any assistance really appreciated.

Thank you
    KC

Thanks

Re: Customisation of Free

The next version of ClassiPress due out in a few weeks will have a much better login and dashboard setup. It's all transparent to the user that WordPress runs your site.

Make sure you add the ads widget to your sidebar within WordPress. That should show up the ads in your right sidebar.

Thread Information