Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doesn't log me out??

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Doesn't log me out??

Hi Cp Members,
    Since i updated to 2.9.3 This is what i see when i try to log out.. Doesn't log me out??
    Any one with the same problems?
    Help ASAP

You are attempting to log out of ( site)

Do you really want to log out?

Thanks Guys

Thanks

Re: Doesn't log me out??

I personally haven't had a chance to upgrade to 2.9.3 and don't have this issue. If it's a bug with the latest release I will let Dave know about it.

So, when you are prompted with "you are attempting to log out of.." and you click "log out", do you receive any error or does it simply show you are still logged in?

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Hi Pepsi,
    When i click log out it logs me out but if i refresh the page or click on the site logo it shows i am loged in.
    You can try here is the link. http://alturl.com/k2p8
    Another think i can't view the new latest post.. The post are being displayed with older rather then new post..

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi
    I personally haven't had a chance to upgrade to 2.9.3 and don't have this issue. If it's a bug with the latest release I will let Dave know about it.

So, when you are prompted with "you are attempting to log out of.." and you click "log out", do you receive any error or does it simply show you are still logged in?

Thanks

I just registered with your site to test it and was about to log in and out fine, refreshing still shows I'm logged out. Also, I didn't receive the "you are attempting to log out" message at all. For comparison I tried with my own site and noticed when I logged out, I received that message once and it still worked fine. And since then I don't get the message at all. I'm not sure if this is a WP or CP thing to be honest?

Also, when I look at your page I see the newest posts first (apart from the older ads which are stickied).

Just a couple of questions. Are you using the WP cache plugin? Have you tested with a non-admin password?

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Thanks Pepsi for your quick respond. Unfortunately the Post is not shown in the latest date it's rather displayed in old post dates. Can you please have a look at the dates on the first page and check at date at the few end pages...
    Thanks for you help.
    I just registered with your site to test it and was about to log in and out fine, refreshing still shows I'm logged out. Also, I didn't receive the "you are attempting to log out" message at all. For comparison I tried with my own site and noticed when I logged out, I received that message once and it still worked fine. And since then I don't get the message at all. I'm not sure if this is a WP or CP thing to be honest?

Also, when I look at your page I see the newest posts first (apart from the older ads which are stickied).

Just a couple of questions. Are you using the WP cache plugin? Have you tested with a non-admin password?

Thanks

Sorry, I'm not sure if I understand you correctly? When I look at your home page, the dates showing at the top (under the sticked posts) are 8 hours ago, 10 hours ago, 11/01/2010 and so on from newest to oldest... then the last pages shows the oldest date of 02/11/09... Is this not how you see it?

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FUZZY
    Thanks Pepsi for your quick respond. Unfortunately the Post is not shown in the latest date it's rather displayed in old post dates. Can you please have a look at the dates on the first page and check at date at the few end pages...Can you try to click seneste Annonce which means latest post on the front page to the left hand side it doesn't show the latest post??
    Thanks for you help.

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Sorry, I'm not sure if I understand you correctly? When I look at your home page, the dates showing at the top (under the sticked posts) are 8 hours ago, 10 hours ago, 11/01/2010 and so on from newest to oldest... then the last pages shows the oldest date of 02/11/09... Is this not how you see it?
    Here is what i see on my home page and i mark what function doesn't work
    http://www.screencast.com/users/seoclus ... 6617640ed1

Thanks

When I look at your site, I can see that the stickied ads are showing oldest to newest from 18/10/09 down to 30/11/09. Underneath the stickied ads, the date order is correct, showing the latest at the top. When I click to sort the date, all of the posts except for the stickied ones. So, I guess your problem is that the sort function somehow isn't working for only the stickied posts..

Do you know if this was a problem before you upgraded to the latest release?

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Hi Pepsi,
    My site works fine beside the date it doesn't change ??
    Can you please help me with that?

When I look at your site, I can see that the stickied ads are showing oldest to newest from 18/10/09 down to 30/11/09. Underneath the stickied ads, the date order is correct, showing the latest at the top. When I click to sort the date, all of the posts except for the stickied ones. So, I guess your problem is that the sort function somehow isn't working for only the stickied posts..

Do you know if this was a problem before you upgraded to the latest release?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information