Thread: IE 7 Page Problem

Thanks

IE 7 Page Problem

I have two single license use sites of classipress and both have one little issue that I can not figure out. For some reason in I.E. 7.0.6001.18000 the bottom half inch of the main body of a page gets shifted to the left just a hair. It only happens with pages not posts. So it looks like a little sliver of the bottom of the pages where it is a darker gray color right above the footer is getting moved to the left. The left side sticks out about a quarter inch and the right side is indented in about a quarter inch.

Also, I tested the demo Classipress and the pages do not have that little issue in the same browser. It is only occurring on both my single license versions?

It works perfectly fine in I.E. 8.

It is such a little thing, but its been driving me nuts.

Any ideas would be appreciated,

Chad

Thanks

Re: IE 7 Page Problem

Hey there just an FYI I went through the showcase part of this forum to see if other sites had the same issue as I stated above and many of them do.

You may not even notice it if you were not looking for it. Look just above your footer when using I.E. 7 on your About Me, Contact pages, etc. and you should see what I am talking about.

However, like I said above the classipress demo does not have the issue so it must be a minor glitch somewhere?

Thanks,

Chad

Thanks

Re: IE 7 Page Problem

Figured it out in another forum post: http://wpclassipress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=470

Thread Information