Thread: IE Trouble with posting an ad

Thanks

IE Trouble with posting an ad

Hey guys, found a recent issue with IE. The form (post-form.php) page in IE is not working. I fill in all required fields but when I click the Submit Ad button, there is absolutely no action in IE. All other browsers will submit the ad, collapse the form, and give me a confirmation message. IE wont even collapse the form. No error message for me either.

Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone know what might be causing this problem for me?

Thanks

Re: IE Trouble with posting an ad

I reloaded the original post-form.php file and it submitted correctly. I guess IE just didn't like my form mods. Still not sure why Firefox, Chrome, and Safari all processed my form correctly even with my Mods and IE didn't. It's safe to say that I absolutely hate IE now that I'm trying to create/modify web pages. It's the only one that gives me trouble.

I like the fact that Firefox offers the firebug plugin so that I can tweak everything from within the browser prior to making changes to the file. I wish IE would catch up to FF on developer friendliness.

Thanks

Re: IE Trouble with posting an ad

IE also has plugins like this, its safe to say that if ff and the rest have it, ie has it to. http://www.ie7pro.com/ has a great plugin suit for ie.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thread Information