Thread: Image Upload - Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied

Thanks

Image Upload - Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied

Hi, the post ads with image uploads suddenly not working. Here the error message :

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/malaysiads/domains/malaysiads.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/malaysiads292/form_process.php on line 236

Warning: copy(/classipress/325423-1638259503.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/malaysiads/domains/malaysiads.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/malaysiads292/form_process.php on line 238

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/malaysiads/domains/malaysiads.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/malaysiads292/form_process.php on line 240

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/malaysiads/domains/malaysiads.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/malaysiads292/form_process.php:236) in /home/malaysiads/domains/malaysiads.com/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

I've checked and found similar thread, http://appthemes.com/forum/showthrea...topped-working, but unable to find a solutions. Could anyone help on this? Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    There a quite a lot of results for this error message in Google and they all link back to permissions. Have you checked this?

Thanks
    Ok managed to solve this. Its actually to do with the monthly folder that's being created by wordpress, i.e. /public_html/wp-content/uploads/2010/09. This folder needs to be set as writable too even though the image is being uploaded to wp-content/uploads/classipress. All the while my old host got this folder automatically chmod to 755. I've just switch to a new hosting last month and got this problem starting this month. Happy to solve this and hope this will helps others too if they're having the same problem...

Thanks
    Great thanks for the update and sharing your solution

Thread Information